Tuesday 2 April 2013

Perfume love of my life

What shall I start with?

My journey into the world of beauty and fashion began with fragrance. When I was a teenager I was given a sample of a fragrance and that scent has always been with me ever since.

They don't make it anymore.. In fact, the production has ceased long time ago but I can still find it in distant corners of the internet. Sometimes it's ebay's user unloved, forgotten birthday present, sometimes one of the  very unglamorous, impersonal websites with a despicable design but a range of perfumes of the past.

So I hunt, I bid, I auction and there is it. In my biased opinion the most beautiful fragrance by Dior or by any fashion house for that matter. Dior Addict Eau Fraiche.

The most magical thing about perfume is when you use it though. I have used this perfume for special occasions, first trip to Paris.. somehow, every time you use it again you evoke those feelings, emotions, places and situations you experienced when you wore the scent. Like a postcard you'd send to yourself.





What are your memories when you use your favorite scent?


No comments:

Post a Comment