Sunday 28 April 2013

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser


The idea of it is great. Simply the thought of how much time and hassle could be spared.. My routine involves  both body oil and lotion and I do use them everyday after the shower. I find the products I'm using make my skin soft, smooth and pleasant to touch - it almost has a sheen or glow to it.

This is why, despite loving the idea I wasn't entirely sure whether I'll like this product.

The consistency is rich, silky and the moisturiser pours out of the bottle easily. It's meant to be used after the shower and rinsed off, like hair conditioner, just without the need to leave in on. It didn't leave the shower slippery at all. One concern is that this may run out quite quickly, like shower gel would. Immediately when applied and rinsed, skin feels moisturised, silky and softer. But I wasn't completely convinced this could permanently replace my lotion and/or body oil. Skin felt nourished and soft but not as much as after using a rich body care product.

This seems like a great solution for those, who are always in a rush or simply don't like the hassle of applying lotions after shower. Also, this could be a great holiday product. But in the long-run personally I'll be sticking to my traditional moisturising lotions and keep this for evenings (read nights), when I'm really impatient to get the shower over with and sleep.

Available in Boots, Superdrugs and supermarkets (I found it in Waitrose) £3.56

No comments:

Post a Comment