Thursday 18 April 2013

Best Dry Shampoo


I really depend on dry shampoo for everyday when I'm not washing my hair. They're great at absorbing the oils, refreshing the hair and prepping it for styling.
I've tried many in the last few years but Klorane is by far the best. It doesn't leave much residue, it doesn't leave any white powder/white cast in your hair, it refreshes brilliantly and allows to postpone hair washing by a day or two.
I find Klorane great to prepare the hair for updos or any other styles that require a little texture to the hair. Complaints? Boots used to stock it! Now it is a little bit tricky to get hold of it without reverting to online shopping. I normally pick up the Oat Milk variety but this is the one I found when I was on holidays.

Conclusion: This product has earned itself a reputation and almost a cult following and it is entirely worth it. If you're in the UK and have trouble finding it.. and you happen to be on holidays in a foreign pharmacy grab one!

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle, 150ml, £7.50 (in the UK apart from usual suspects i.e eBay and Amazon, John Lewis seem to be stocking this).

No comments:

Post a Comment