Tuesday 16 April 2013

Dior Exhibition at Harrods, London March April 2013




Speaking of Dior... It's moment like those when I fully appreciate and remind myself how much I love London. It's moments like these, when I'm willing to forgive the prevalence of tarmac, stone and brick when looking out the window of the train during my daily commute.. Or the weather - despite it being April I was snowing in London and sometimes I can't help but wonder whether spring really exists or whether it's only this elusive, magical state of things only present in Hollywood movies and the rest of the planet, just not in the UK.




I'm digressing. For everyone in London, be it temporarily or permanently and up for a little fashion retrospective I highly recommend a visit to Harrods. The exhibition is on the 4th floor, along with a cafe. Harrods' windows have been populated by Dior phone boxes and teddy bears and there is some more fun to be had on the ground floor. Harrods' website provides a calendar of events. Exhibition closes 14th of April.






No comments:

Post a Comment