Tuesday 16 April 2013

Lip Care


These are just some of my favorite lip balms. I admit to having a lot of them but this is actually a highly efficient system - there is at least one lip balm where you might need one. So one, or two, occasionally three live in my handbag, few reside by my bedside table, some are tucked in pockets of my coats and jackets, couple are ready in the drawer of my desk... So they all have a purpose and so each acquisition is justified.

Anyway, I always seem to need a lip balm product, even if my gloss or lip stick of choice has a moisturizing formula as well.

In the middle: Molton Brown and Burt's Bees (Mango butter). From top left: Carmex, Nivea Pure and Natural, Bloom Aromatherapy lip balm, Liz Earle mini Superbalm, EOS lip balm, Figs & Rouge Balm, Carmex and Nivea Lip Butter.

Carmex (bot pot and tube) are by far my favorite because they seem to cope with dryness best. Molton Brown and Bloom balms are very good too. Both Nivea products are useful to carry around and if by chance one gets lost it isn't a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment