Wednesday 21 August 2013

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

I wanted to love this shampoo.. It's affordable, easy to get hold of and it smells absolutely divine. I used both the shampoo and the deep nourishing mask  - I usually don't bother with the regular conditioner and only go for the deep treatments; they're only applied to lengths and ends of the hair anyway.
Don't get me wrong, I do really like these two but I would be lying if I said they've radically changed the way my hair feels. They're very nice, but just that - they're not incredible and they don't transform the hair.

Conclusion: They're just really lovely, everyday shampoo and conditioner that won't disappoint but won't rock your world either.

Having said that, I do love the scent of these so maybe one day Herbal Essences will release a leave-in spray type product that would work as a hair mist/fragrance? Please? Pretty please, Herbal Essences?

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo, £3.89.
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Deep Nourishing Intensive Mask, £3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment